Interior Designers, Architects, and Builders
Don't have the expensive software, rendering expertise, staff, or time to spend making beautiful renderings? I do!
Working with a freelance rendering specialist may be a smart move for your design business. Hiring an employee just for this may not be an option or simply not necessary. Perhaps your current staff's time would be better spent elsewhere. But you know clients love visualizations, so why not give it to them?
Are you an independent designer? I'm happy to provide assistance as needed, and not just for rendering. Space planning, product selection & specs, professional looking maintenance binders, and complete digital or traditional presentation boards are right up my alley. Satisfaction guaranteed. Let's talk!
Space PlanIt provides the following services for Interior Designers & Architects.
- Basic Floor Plans & Rendered Floor Plans
- For Space Planning Purposes
- For Furniture Arrangement
- To Show Off Your Design!
- Perspective Drawings
- Present Different Design Options
- Help Your Client Visualize Your Design
- Feel Confident in Your Design Decisions
- Conceptual Visualizations
- Photorealistic Visualizations
- Elevation Renderings
- Digital Presentation Boards
- Marketing Materials
- SketchUp Modeling of Specific Products
Local Services Available in the St. Louis Area:
- SketchUp Training @ Your Office (or coffee shop!)
- Site Visits for Existing Measurements
- Traditional Presentation Boards
- Other Freelance Design Assistance
Sound good? Contact SpacePlanIt today!
Home Design by Architect Elizabeth Panke, Rendered by Space PlanIt Design